Holiday, what we are eagerly waiting for. Have you made any bucket list for must see places in Europe travel that you want to explore once in life before you die?
Don’t wait, just make it; you just need your luggage and tickets to explore your favorite destination.
Here you go! I have made a list of mine.
Paris is most popular tourist destination of Europe. Paris is known as Eiffel Tower (recognizable structure of Paris) as we all know but there are many other places to see. Thousands of people come every day from different country to see the Eiffel tower. Its lifestyle is pretty cool especially in spring and summer.
Place to visit near Paris are:
- The Louvre – museum in Paris – Largest art collection
- PalaisGarnier – one of the most opera houses
- Moulin Rouge – the most famous cabaret in the world
- Galeries Lafayette Paris – known as for shopping lovers
This is top most vacation destination for travel lover especially in summer. Usually reach 24–25 °Ctemperature in summer. There are many places near southern Italy which lighten your mood specially if you with your loved one.
Places to see near southern Italy are:
- Amalfi Coast
- Matera, Sassi Cave Houses and Medieval City
- Naples – which is the largest city in southern Italy
- Alberobello and the Salento Peninsula of Puglia
- Greek Temples and Baroque Towns
- Capri – known as rich history and mythology
Czech Republic is small country in central Europe and located in southeast of Germany. If you want to go then May or September are best months to visit. (Visit in late spring and early autumn)
Places to visit near Czech Republic are:
- Prague – eye-catching in every season – variety of architectures
- Karlovy Vary – most beautiful spa towns
- ČeskýKrumlov – Romantic city
- Bohemian Switzerland – amazing natural experience
- Brno – second biggest city in Czech Republic – fascinating mix of architectures
London, United Kingdom-
How can I forget the London if you are going to visit Europe? It is on top in my bucket list. When you search on internet, you will see the London eye is Europe’s tallest Ferris wheel, is the most popular tourist attraction destination. But many other place to visit near London.
Places to see near London are:
- The Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament – known as the Houses of Parliament, and its Clock Tower
- Hyde Park – several royal parks
- National Gallery – collections of Western European painting
- British Museum – most extraordinary archaeological collections
- Tower of London – first built as a fortress
- Tower Bridge – London’s most famous bridge in the world
- London Aquarium – best place for children
It’s not surprise to see in everyone’s bucket list. Capital of Germany and biggest city of Germany. In summer temperature is warm and sometime humid (22-25 °C) and in winter, I assured you would love; It’s high temperatures of 3 °C – 5 °C. If you are in Berlin then take bicycle and explore historical places, architectures and many natural sightseeing near.
Places to see near Berlin are:
- Museum Island – don’t miss – UNESCO World Heritage Site- history and incredible architecture
- Brandenburg Gate – photogenic site in Berlin
- Reichstag – visit Reichstag’s dome for free; register few day ago
- PotsdamerPlatz – electrifying example of the revitalized, modern city
- Charlottenburg Palace –built 300 year ago – best place to unwind
Iceland is famous for its remarkable landscape and many natural wonders. You can enjoy the beautiful landscape and sightseeing view along with cool weather. Iceland offers everything in its near vicinity. February, March are best time to visit Iceland.
Places to see in Iceland are:
- Gullfoss Waterfall – natural surroundings – must see
- The Blue lagoon – famous for natural spa – one of the wonder of the world
- Strokkur– popular fountain geyser
- Landmannalaugar – multicolored mountains, lava fields – gateway to Icelandic highlands
- Maelifell Volcano – visit during warm season – classic look
Norway – the ‘land of midnight sun’ – Knowns as its stunning high mountain and valleys. It is a beautiful Scandinavian country which non-stop mountain views which leave you breathless and let see how far you can go with it to capture spectacular sights.
Places to see in Norway are:
- Trolltunga Cliff – for adventure freaks – splendidView
- The Seven Sisters Waterfall
- Border between Norway and Sweden
- Gaustatoppen – One of highest mountain
- Now northern lights – amazing view over the sky
These above are in my bucket list, I have visited many places but some of them remaining to explore. You can make your bucket list as you want to explore or you wish to explore once in life.